Cubase 7 upgrade, missing components problem

I bought a Cubase 7 upgrade package, having previously had SX3. I installed it from the disc and then downloaded and applied all the updates to bring me to v7.5.40. I’m running Cubase 7.5 64 bit under Windows 7. I have installed Cubase in the default location and have never attempted to move it.

I have only just started using the product in earnest, and I’ve discovered what seem to be at least two problems with the installation:

1. I do not have access to Acoustic Agent within Groove Agent SE4. Beat Agent appears in the Library name column when I attempt to load a kit, but Acoustic Agent does not.

2. I also had an issue with missing MIDI effect presets. I have corrected this following the instructions in a video on YouTube, which entailed copying the contents of the folder Program Files/Steinberg/Cubase 7.5/Presets to my user folder at AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/Cubase 7.5_64 bit/Presets.

Can someone explain how I can fix problem 1 please? Also, if there are known issues with this upgrade, what other problems can I expect to find, and what can I do to fix them? Thanks.