Cubase 8.0.10 - mixer width restores incorrectly

It did not fix my issue. But mine is a bit different than the OP’s issue.

Even Martin agrees it’s not fixed.

Maybe someday?

It’s still there, not fixed.

I had a TeamViewer session with the support to demonstrate the problem and while the issue is 100% reproducible on my three computers (MacBook 15", MacBook 13", MacPro), support can’t reproduce it on their computers.

A workaround is not to maximise the mixer window, as in my case the issue only turns up when the mixer window is maximised.

I have this problem too, using 8.5 Cubase pro.

+1

There is a bug, but also a temp solution.

By holding Alt + dropdown menu on Mix Console Window, you can “Reset Mix Console Window”. Then adjust the size, might need to check “Use Standard Scroll Keys” under the menu to use the Key Commands to zoom. The zoom setting is saved this way. However, if you press F3 a couple times (hides/shows the mix console), the width resets to the weird wide size.

Same here… win 10 pro 64bit, C8.5.1 …Mixer channel widths are reseting to wider than what I am used to. I always keep channels on minimum width.

This issue is only introduced to me with the clean install of win 10 and C8.5.1 on the new x99 system. On old win7 machine (which is now a slave) don’t have that problem, same version of cubase but win7 64bit.

This is annoying…