Cubase 8.05 Crashing

Hi so im running Cubase V8.05 on my Windows 7 PC 64bit, After working in projects for a while it crashes and comes up with a crash dump file. I have run Cubase 7.5.3 64-bit and have had not problems. When it crashes the sound begins to stutter and mutiple windows of the Crash dump record pop up. This is pretty annoying? What is the problem here.

Thanks

This seems to be happening when using it in Windows Aero mode. For both C8.05 and C7.5

Sorry but you are not giving us much to work on here. System details? (Add them to your signature)
What vst(i)'s are you using when the crash begins?
Have you tried running at different latencies - for instance 128/256/512 etc.?

You have to use Aero mode for 8 to work.

System Information: Intel (r) Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10ghz RAM: 24gb 64-bit Windows 7. Soundcard: Steinberg UR 44. Graphics Card: Nvidia - GeForce 9800 GT. Plugins im using are Fabfilter Pro-Q 2, Izotope Ozone 5, Native Instruments FM8, Massive, Kontakt 5.

This seems to happen when I have a few Fabfilter Pro - Q 2 Plugins open or if Im flicking back between the Mixconsole Window by pressing F3. It will freeze then the audio will start to stutter then mutliple amounts of the Crash Dump File windows will start to pop up. Again I have not had this problem before in Cubase 7.5.3 Only seems to happen when using in Aero mode.

Latency i have it on 1024 and it still crashing.