Cubase 8.5 and Access Virus setup Tutotials

HI there.
It’s been some time since I used my studio.
I have Cubase 8.5 but have never really successfully used it or learnt in all the time that i’ve owned it having deferred to an MPC live 2
I appreciate it’s out of date now but I’d still like to use it - after all it cost me a chunk of money plus I’m running a mac 5.1 with Mojave and I doubt that the latest versions are supported on my hardware.

I believe previously there were a load of tutorioial videos available on how to get started with cubase and also how to connect the Access Virus to it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or is this material now gone forever?

I’m hoping not as I can’t afford to buy a new Mac adn Cubase version to upgrade from 8.5.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Rob.

I am a Windows 10 user, and Virus TI Polar owner since ages, I think you referring to the Virus TI, and want to connect it “integrated” in your system, so using its software, that makes the Virus work like a VSTi

If you confirm that I can tell you some tips, but keep in mind that I am not a Mac user. Anyhow, it’s very very easy, and the version of Cubase doesn’t really matter [at least on Windows, according to what I remember…]

Anyhow you would find many info on Access site and official Forum. Not many people writing there lately, but you could find something useful

1 Like

I think I’ve cracked it - thank you. I may be back for more advice though. Thank you again.

Rob.