Cubase 8,5 Crashing constant on PC - Now Resolved

Guys I don’t know about you but my recent Cubase experience has been in the nightmarish realm via usb sound interfaces on a windows pc. Crashes up the Gazooo… startup, during and closing…lol

All of it was user sound interface issue and there have been a number of usb interfaces… Well a couple of days ago got a Apollo Quad fire wire with there recommended sig dp fire wire 800 pcie card. USB wasn’t doing so good in Cubase for me, (studio one and protools was great on usb interfaces …lol) and I really wanted to use Cubase, so fire wire was my last chance… (until pc’s adapts thunderbolt in some future century, maybe). Been running the apollo fire wire quad now the entire weekend starting Friday evening, clocking in about 55 hours total ROCK SOLID, not even ONE crash or hiccup in cubase IT JUST WORKS. It works with all the UAD plugs. Did I say IT JUST WORKS…

The sound quality in cubase with the apollo is awesome. I now can use my favorite daw (cubase) with my new favorite sound interface (apollo firewire quad) and only have to focus on making music… There is a Santa Claus…and christmas showed up this weekend for me…

I’ve been using a FW interface for years now, never had an issue. Sometimes old is just fine… Congrats!
B.