Cubase 8.5 download corrupted files

Hi

I own a license of Cubase Pro 8.5 and try to download the win version 8.5 from mysteinberg account. ( it;s registered there)
(I have been using mac so far, and used 8.5 there for a bit)

the problem I am having is that the ~10gb zip I download from mysteinberg downloads fine, but has corrupted files when extracting.
I tried the download multiple times (different browser and PC) and tried different tools for extracting the zip files.
Every time the exact same files in the archive are corrupted:

Cubase_Pro_8.5_win.zip: Checksum error in Cubase_Pro_8.5_win\Cubase 8.5\Cubase for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound\FCP_SMT_010_HS_Ac_Guitar_01.vstsound. The file is corrupt
Cubase_Pro_8.5_win.zip: Checksum error in Cubase_Pro_8.5_win\Cubase 8.5\Cubase for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound\FCP_SMT_075_HS_GM_01.vstsound. The file is corrupt
Cubase_Pro_8.5_win.zip: Checksum error in Cubase_Pro_8.5_win\Cubase 8.5\Cubase for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound\FCP_SMT_157_Rock_Pop_Toolbox_02.vstsound. The file is corrupt
Cubase_Pro_8.5_win.zip: The archive is corrupt

Where do I get support for this? Any phone or email support is redirected to local distributors/localer Vertrieb. Not sure they can help with that.

I’m pretty sure it’s not an issue with the Steinberg site because otherwise a lot more people would complain about it here. But you never know? You can send an e-mail from My Steinberg under ‘My Support’.