Cubase 8.5. Menu Bar not working / Bug

Hi Elien & J L Bowie,
Tried the above and problem was solved works with Transport bar active or Vst active.
So this is a work around. :slight_smile:
Tried with new project and same issue :frowning:

So yes I think this is a bug.
Please help Steinberg.

Please see if anyone else gets the same issues. :astonished:
Mike001

hi so thank you to everybody.

the bug is clearly defined and i am sure everybody can reproduce it
at leasz under windows.

i will post it as an issue in the respective forum tomorrow.

cheers ernst

Hi, I postet the issue in the issues Forum. The post is apporved and waiting for your confirmation/reproduction reports.

Many thanks

Ernst

Hi, I am still getting this bug - have installed Cubase 8.5.15 today, but still no fix. This is really annoying. Has anyone heard more about it? When are Steinberg going to fix this???

This is a bit late, but I havenโ€™t seen any solutions posted anywhere, so I guess the problem still exists.

I believe Iโ€™ve figured out why some people get this but not others. It happens (for me, anyway) when you select a system font size larger than 100% (in Display options). The real menu is actually still there, but crowded over on the left side of the title bar. Click a few times and youโ€™ll find it. The โ€˜fixโ€™ is to set your display font to 100% and go back to straining your eyes to read the tiny writing.
HTH

Still same problem with Cubase 9.5. My workaround on Windows is alt-tabbing through running apps. When I re-select cubase, menu is working again.