Cubase 8 crashing when selecting track or editing MIDI

Mac OS X 10.10.4
Cubase 8 v.8.0.20.468

I have been experiencing multiple crashes in Cubase 8, usually randomly either when I select a track, or when I edit midi. The DAW will freeze the moment one of the two mentioned actions happen, then I will receive the crash notification.

I will be attaching two screenshots of crash logs (I can’t seem to attach crash logs on this forum): one for one of the crash logs from selecting a track, and one for the crash logs from editing MIDI.

Does anyone have a speculation as to why this is happening? I have heard of certain programs/apps that are added to the Accessibility list in the Security & Privacy tab of settings may clash with certain plug ins; could this be a possible reason for these crashes? For example, I found that the Izotope Trash plug in did not get along with one of the apps I use all the time called Divvy (window resizing app). Other than the usual QuickKeys and Dropbox apps, the common apps that are on my list of Accessibility list are Share Mouse and Divvy. Does anyone else by any chance use these apps, and perhaps ran in to this type of crash with Cubase 8?

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 7.37.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 7.28.02 PM.png