CUBASE 8 DISASTER

CUBASE 8
Even slower graphics!
More crashes!
ASIO guard slower than previous! (CUBASE 7)
A horrible experience to work with, dealing with the multiple windows.

Nothing works as expected.

Sorry guys, I really appreciate the intention of most of the changes you are doing, BUT
just to be able to finish my work on time I’m going back to 7.5

I HOPE ONE DAY YOU COULD SOLVE THE ISSUES THAT STILL ARE GOING ON IN CUBASE 7.5 :imp:

I totally agree!

I didn’t have the problems with 7.5 that 8 is presenting me with, specifically the overload/stutter issue. Furthermore, I don’t appreciate having the Issues section locked off.

Maybe I’ll feel differently about this in the future, but for the time being … :angry:

And I am of the same opinion, they have launched a product we tested enough. If you wanted to do tests with customers did not have to put it on sale but had to put it as trial version and then they make him our reliable with so many negative feedbacks from users. The problem is that many users have already purchased regret it, counting me and I among them. :imp:

Couldn’t agree more. My problem started with unresponsive Vsti’s. Now Cubase 8.05 is just awful!!! I want to get rid of it!!

Could someone please help me do a complete uninstall of Cubase 8 for Windows 7 (x64) - including all the stuff that the Cubase unistaller will miss. I can not find instructions for this ANYWHERE on Steinberg site or the web. They are there for MAC OS but surprisingly nothing for windows for Cubase 8.

Cheers

Jon

Just use the Cubase 8.0 installer(the one called start center)
Then just click on install, Accept conditions, choose the 32 or 64 bit version and to the right it will show up all the elements you wish to uninstall.

Many thanks for the help.

Jon