hi, i just wiped and reinstalled my computer. Cubase 8 will not open. no error, just doesnt open.
I click the icon, and the process is shown in the task manager, but then disappears after about 10 seconds
does anyone have any ideas?
all help appreciated !
Event Viewer error =
Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Cubase 8 because of this error.
Program: Cubase 8
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
- Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
- If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
- Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
- If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
- Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
Error value: 00000000
Disk type: 0