Cubase 8 full installer

I have the same problem. Upgraded to 9 and now have no access to full 8 installer.
Thanks. Fredf

I bought the cubase pro 9 recently and had some problems with the macOS I did a downgrade and I would like to test the 8 taking advantage of the topic could you send me the installer too?

Im not seeing it either. How do I get a copy of 8.5 for my windows machine?

Hi,

Cubase 8.5 Pro ISO 1 is here, and ISO 2 is here.

Thanks!

looking for cubase 9 pro full installer.

Hi,

Cubase Pro 9 ISO 1 here, ISO 2 here.

is it 9.0 pro?coz i need the 9.0 pro

and this is for windows right?

Yes, this is Pro 9.0. And it’s ISO, so for both Mac and Windows.

okkkk.thanks.
.dmg is ther i guess?

I am gonna try the trial first in mac.I am a new user(for mac version) so I guess.exe will not work in mac right?
only .dmg will work I guess?

Hi,

If you want a Trial version, you should download Cubase 9.5 Trial, not Cubase 9.0.

Yes, DMG is installer for Mac. And yes, ISO contains the installer for Mac.

i have 9.5.But need 9.0.the one which you gave me,is it full version?i mean activation is required right?

Hi,

The one I gave you is just an installer. If you will use Trial license with it, then it will become Trial. If you will use Pro full license, then it’s Pro full. If you will use Artist full license, then it becomes Artist full.

I’m also looking for a Cubase 8 full installer. I have Cubase 6 LE AI Elements on my laptop. I finally got my Mac fixed and it’s set up to run both Maverick and Sierra. I can’t afford 9.5 and have been fine using Cubase 6. I can’t seem to find an installer for any versions but 9.5 … Help?
Also, will I be able to open mixes from my (pc) version 6 on version 8 or 8.5 (on my Mac)?
Thanks!
-J

Having the installer alone WONT allow you to run Cubase 8. You have to upgrade your license.

You can only upgrade to Cubase 9.5. The upgrade price for these low tier versions is always the same regardless of which version number. Open the eLicenser Control Center to check which version you have. If you have Cubase Elements 6, you can upgrade to Cubase Elements 9.5 for just 19 bucks.

And yes, Cubase 9.5 can open your Cubase 6 projects.

‘Romantique’,
Thank you for your quick response! I download the eLicenser software and found out I had upgraded to 7. But It looks like it like to upgrade the the eLicenser will be $35, and then to upgrade to 9.5 will be another $250… At least thats what I’m understanding. Or maybe just upgrading the eLicenser will make 9.5 available at a reduced price? IDK. In any case, thanks for your time.
-J

Hi,

So you have Cubase 7 license now, right? Then you would need (only) Cubase update from Cubase 7. You don’t need any eLicenser (paid) update. Where did you find this paid eLicenser update please?