Cubase 8 LE ELements Problem

I change the windows , an now I can not active Cubase 8 , says that "The activation code has been already.An activation code can be used only one to download or upgrade a liceense .
It is the same computer , I change just windows , it s same windows 7 . just I reinstaled :blush: :blush: :open_mouth:

I think that talking to Steinberg support is the only option you have as it sounds like the licence is locked to the old installation…

Mike.

Hi, I had the same problem as you too. I followed the steps in this link (Steinberg Forums) when I switch to my other computer a few months ago, it was working perfectly! But now I recently updated my new computer version to window 8.1 and my Soft license was deactivated again! UGH! I followed the exact same steps I did before but it just doesn’t work this time! The reactivation page kept on showing ‘Please provide a new Soft-eLicenser number’ after I copied the number from the eLicense Control Center and clicked ‘reactivate’. Can someone help me please?

I have the same problem with windows 10 except I don’t know how to get a new eLicenser number. I have not been happy with their tech support. Wish you luck.