Cubase 8 or 8.5 on Mountain lion 10.8.5

Can anyone tell me if Cubase 8.0 or Cubase 8.5 will work under mountain lion 10.8.5…I am currently using Cubase 7 and would like to move up…so I probly be still running it in 32 bit mode, cos I dont want to lose my other programs that arent ready for 10.9 etc…Lastly how would i be able to remove Cubase 7 …cant find a uninstaller for it…Thank you

I would venture that C8.5.0 will work on OSX 10.8.5 as there really isn’t much difference between it and C.8.0, which worked perfectly fine for me under OSX 10.8.5 for about a year. Incidentally, C8 & C8.5 now both work fine under 10.10.5. Have no clue as to 10.11.2.

There is no Uninstaller for Cubase on a Mac. You only have to drag it to the trash…but I can’t stress this enough: Don’t remove C7. Leave it there. It doesn’t take up much room and in an emergency (old Project chokes in 8/8.5) it could come in mighty handy. And C7 works on 10.8.5 as well.

so I dont need to unistall C7…but will I have to keep its dongle in puter or just use the new dongle for C8.5?