The problem is as follows:
- Launch JS3.6.1 in Cubase 8.0.10 as Rack Instrument.
- Run the drum module (tested BFD2, BFD3, BFD ECO, Steinberg Groove Agent 4.2, SSD4) - adjusts them as input Jamstix 3 MIDI Out.
- Checking - MIDI messages coming from JS3 to another module, and when you click the mouse, and using a MIDI keyboard.
- loading style - starts playback sequencer DAW - all wonderful, generated JS 3 rhythm play sound of the drum unit (hereinafter vozmem, for example BFD).
- Next - problem. When you try to click on another track in the DAW playback becomes wrong - lost some blows, the pace becomes arbitrary. Also, when you try to stop the playback DAW - Jamstix continues to work and send messages.
The problem I noticed on two computers:
Both Win7 (one - 32bit, the other 64 bits)
DAW - Cubase 8 Pro and Cubase 8 Elements (version 8.0.10).
That’s the same in Cubase 7.5.40 version works without comment.
My main system is in the signature.