Cubase 8 (Pro and Elements), Rayzoon Jamstix 3.6.1 problem

The problem is as follows:

  1. Launch JS3.6.1 in Cubase 8.0.10 as Rack Instrument.
  2. Run the drum module (tested BFD2, BFD3, BFD ECO, Steinberg Groove Agent 4.2, SSD4) - adjusts them as input Jamstix 3 MIDI Out.
  3. Checking - MIDI messages coming from JS3 to another module, and when you click the mouse, and using a MIDI keyboard.
  4. loading style - starts playback sequencer DAW - all wonderful, generated JS 3 rhythm play sound of the drum unit (hereinafter vozmem, for example BFD).
  5. Next - problem. When you try to click on another track in the DAW playback becomes wrong - lost some blows, the pace becomes arbitrary. Also, when you try to stop the playback DAW - Jamstix continues to work and send messages.
    The problem I noticed on two computers:
    Both Win7 (one - 32bit, the other 64 bits)
    DAW - Cubase 8 Pro and Cubase 8 Elements (version 8.0.10).
    That’s the same in Cubase 7.5.40 version works without comment.
    My main system is in the signature.

I’ve got the same prob, I’ve contacted Ralph and sent him the rzlog’s but he was unable to duplicate the problem and said everything looked ok at his end…still keeps happening though…not always…just now and again, usually at a very critical time of course!!
my feeling is that it’s something to do with CP8…it’s been a nightmare!!


I also think that the problem is in the organization of MIDI in Cubase. In Cubase 7.5.40 and Reaper Jamstix working properly. Before upgrading 8.0.10 of the same action with all Jamstix lost sound, is now losing synchronization. I sent the file SP3 Ralf.Question - who will find and fix bugs .