Cubase 9.0.30 Startup & Project launch Crash

I am having strange crash issues. First Cubase crashes at launch, just once and then after that launches fine. However when I try and load recent projects I get another crash and I NEED this project for a final client mix.

I have tried to included both complete crashlogs below, but can’t add attachments for some reason so I have copied the 1st part of each. I have also contacted Steinberg a week ago with 0 response.

I am running:

Model Name: 27" iMac
Model Identifier: iMac14,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3.5 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 8 MB
Memory: 32 GB

Boot ROM Version: IM142.0118.B47
SMC Version (system): 2.15f7

I am on the latest build of Sierra.

Not sure if its relevant but I also am using a slate rave MTX2 and an Apogee Symphony MKII I/O

You can attach it if you use a zip file I believe.

Thanks! Here is the zip file with both crash logs. Hope someone can help me figure this out.
Archive.zip (45.7 KB)

Anyone, anything?

I have crash issues on opening a large project but I found that if I open a different project first, I can then open the larger project without crashing.

I can get the project to open but there are times that I need to launch it over a dozen times.
Is there no one from Steinberg that can read my crash logs???
I sent them to stieny and 3 weeks later have no response or fix.

Now 8 days and no one has any clues???

happens to me all the time :frowning:

Any news?

Nope

Jeez it’s driving me insane. I can sometimes open the project from the finder - but closing it and trying to open it again without shutting down Cubase first it’ll crash.

What a mess

I also get quite a few crashes with Cubase, mostly when opening large projects(between 50-100 tracks). Sometimes it takes about 3-4 times for a project to finally open without crashing.