Cubase 9.5.30 frequent crashes

Hi has anybody been experiencing the following
1/E license freezing in boot(led on dongle goes into solid red)
2/If not issue 1 boot freezes on media services
3/I have to remove the dongle and reboot and this will sometimes clear the problem
4/Running the dongle maintenance can clear the issue but not always
5/I use UAD’s and I cant upgrade to 9.52 as it freezes cubase
All these problems started on 9.5.3. It also clashes with the latest version of Kaspersky so I had to remove that. does anybody have any advice? Trying to raise a ticket on the cubase support page is enough to make you want to eat your own intestines(I guess that’s the point)anyway forum! can you help?

Hi,

How old is your USB-eLicenser? I’d it plugged in to USB 2 or USB 3? Isn’t the USB-eLicenser broken?

Isn’t the communication with the USB-eLicenser blinked by Kaspetsky or other firewall or antivirus?

Hi back using it again. great for a couple of hours and now back to the same problem, its on a USB2 port. Once I run the eLicense control panel and run the maintenance program it boots like a dream so the dongle is ok

Hi back using it again. great for a couple of hours and now back to the same problem, its on a USB2 port. Once I run the eLicense control panel and run the maintenance program it boots like a dream so the dongle is ok

Hi,

Is it possible there is another application (antivirus, firewall), which blocks a communication to the USB?