Cubase 9.5.41 - Macro Section Buggy?

I’ve been trying to create a rather long macro and I’ve run into what I think is buggy behaviour. When I choose “Add Command”, the command doesn’t go where expected and it just seems to have a mind of it’s own. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of behaviour and if so, could you shed some light into what is causing it?

I cleanly install OSX High Sierra two weeks ago followed by a clean installation of Cubase 9, the update 9.5.40 follow by the maintenance update 9.5.41. I also didn’t copy any prefs across and I’m saying all this before anybody is inclined to say “Trash Your Preferences”.

Someone on VI-C has said they have experienced the same behaviour so it sounds like it’s buggy…

Here’s a video showing exactly what is going on…

Thanks
Jono

Hi,

I can reproduce it only at the moment, after I Delete some of the events.

I added these Commands:

• Set Marker 1
  • Set Marker 2
  • Set Marker 3
  • Set Marker 9

Then I selected Set Marker 1 and add Rewind. It jumped after Set Marker 1, as expected.

Then I selected Set Marker 2 and add Rewind. It jumped after Set Marker 2, as expected.

Everything was totally OK until Set Marker 9.

• Set Marker 1
  • Rewind
  • Set Marker 2
  • Rewind
  • Set Marker 3
  • Rewind
  • Set Marker 9
  • Rewind
    => OK

Then I Deleted Rewind, which was sitting after Set Marker 2. The Set Marker 2 becomes selected.

• Set Marker 1
  • Rewind
  • Set Marker 2
  • Set Marker 3
  • Rewind
    => OK

I clicked to Add Command, to add Rewind again after Set Marker 2. Then I got chain:

• Set Marker 1
  • Set Marker 2
  • Rewind
  • Rewind
  • Set Marker 3
  • Rewind
  • Set Marker 9
  • Rewind
    => Bug

Can you confirm it’s related to Delete, please?

Btw, I can reproduce it only when I use the same command multiple times. If I use a chain as:

• Set Marker 1
  • To Marker 1
  • Set Marker 2
  • To Marker 2
  • Set Marker 3
  • To Marker 3

And then Delete the “To Marker 2”, and add it after again, then it works as expected.

Do you have the experience?