Cubase 9.5 Elements: Setup has stopped working (Windows 7)

I have downloaded the trial version of Cubase 9.5 Elements.
Upon installing, the green initializing bar only reached about 90% and an error dialog shows up:

Setup has stopped working.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: Setup.exe
Problem Signature 02: 3.3.5.106
Problem Signature 03: 59cbdd23
Problem Signature 04: Setup
Problem Signature 05: 3.3.5.106
Problem Signature 06: 59cbdd23
Problem Signature 07: 2e1
Problem Signature 08: 5a
Problem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: aaae
Additional Information 2: aaaecb5144f2dcc0622bc4f05ca73952
Additional Information 3: 367d
Additional Information 4: 367dd4227dd9fa8cc78fd22a3db9adae

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

My system is Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit.
I have do all the Windows 7 update. I also redownloaded the Cubase 9.5 installer.
I try to install the Cubase 9 Elements and success.

And before I install the Cubase 9.5, I have uninstalled the version 9, delete all the folder it has created, delete all the registry too. But still no success.

So what happen with 9.5 installer? is there any different with the Cubase 9 installer?

Please help, how to make the 9.5 installation work? I really need to try the Cubase 9.5 Elements.

Please, it have been 3 days, I also opened a ticket 2 days ago, but still got no respond from steinberg. This is my first time to try cubase and really stressful for me. I have been on Cakewalk Sonar for about 8 years without any problem. I also try the Pro Tools First that were all free and very stable. From what I’ve read from the web, there have been lots of bugs reported for cubase in all released. Come on steinberg, whats going on?

I finally menaged to install it by executing the .msi files one by one. And now, running the cubase will only take me to choose audio driver setup and then crashed with pop up dialog saying: Cubase LE AI Elements 9 has stopped working.

There are no respond to my ticket until today. Ok Steinberg this is my first impression with you. And am not really sure why people still using such buggy software from developer who did not even care to their customer complain.

It sounds like there’s something seriously wrong with your computer. Very few people have trouble getting the trial to work.

Are you sure that you meet the minimum system requirements?

Please install Speccy and post your system’s specifications: