Cubase 9.5 Feedback Survey

At least a few of us read Mattias’ post. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

News and tutorials in my hub don’t seem to be loading apart from that all working really well.

Installed Cubase 9.5 and it’s working fine.
But . . .
I can’t open Cubase 8.5 anymore because the licence is gone.
The Activation code in the ECC licenser is not accepted anymore.
I need Cubase 8,5 because I still have to convert a lot of 32bit songs.
What do I have to do?

That is correct.

It is a joke in Nuendo too.

Thanks Matthias,

1.You guys used to include a small PDF called ‘History’ which included all the fixed bugs as well as a summary of new features in each release going back to the .0. Why should -that- be dropped?

1. My -suggestion- would be that you publish the SCRIPTS from each official Youtube Video. I asked Vienna Symphonic Library to do this a few years ago and they did it and it is now well-received. Some people MUCH PREFER reading about new features than sitting through videos. Publishing the scripts would take no extra work on SB’s part.

Best,

—JC

Have you actually tried opening Cubase 8.5 ?
The 9.5 license works for any older version of Cubase.
You can’t mix Pro, Artist and Elements versions.

If you’re using Cubase 8.5 on another computer, you’ll have to update the eLicenser Control Center database, otherwise it wont see your Cubase 9.5 license. Run Maintenance Tasks.

Is anyone else having problems with hub news feed? tried re-newing preferences but still nothing. Working perfect in 8.5

hello,
yesterday I bought the upgrade from the pro version 9 to the pro version 9.5. I paid, I downloaded, I followed instructions but my cubase pro 9 still remains on the version 9.0.30 build 266 of 20 Jul and that we can read on the splashscreen at the start of the software. In elicenser control center I have a license cubase 9.5 but not my software does not take into account.
You have any ideas??
Thank you

Cubase Pro 9.5 doesn’t replace/remove Cubase Pro 9. Make sure you’re running the correct executable file.

not inteligent as answer

I very very happy with new cubase! 9.5 is gamechanger! 4 day ago i want to buy a new ableton 10…but now I am happy with cubase! I want to see Automatic Audio Alignment from nuendo

If you followed the instructions and installed Cubase Pro 9.5 correctly then you’re simply running the wrong .exe. That’s all I can tell you with the info you provided.

Check if there’s a Cubase 9.5 folder in C:\Program Files\Steinberg and run the program from there.

So excited that Cubase is back on track again! Thanks Steinberg - so happy.

+1 – by all means continue to make the videos for those with short attention spans, but please not at the cost of proper documentation. We’ve already had to suffer the loss of a proper printed manual. Do not make us invoke consumer protection law.

Curves in automation are nice but should have been implemented since decades. But the really bad, stupid, scandalous thing is the new color feature ! Now, it’s a monochromatic interface ! Sad and hugly to suicide ! Incomprehensible !

and where is the good exe file ??

in C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 9 it’s always the same

problem fixed thx :slight_smile:

• Midi data reduction still applied to all track instead of selected CC ! Since years !

• Track loop still shifted when longer than 2 bars ! Since years !