CUBASE 9.5 GROOVE AGENT AND HALION CRASHES

HI guys I have cubase elements 9.5 on MacOs Catalina 10.15.4 halion and groove agent crashes on me so bad all the time and halion isn’t working at all u try to load something but nothing works and it kills cubase
ay suggestions plz ? plz helpppp :frowning:
Cheers

Hi and welcome,

Cubase 9.5 doesn’t support macOS 10.15 officially.

Make sure you have the latest update of Groove Agent and HALion installed, please.

Could you attach the *.crash file, please?
Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

HI thank you for getting back to me I attached the crash files for you let me know what you think ?
how do I know if my halion and groove are up to date I updated the last version of cubase from Steinberg website is it the same ?
Cheers
Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5_2020-04-15-000734_Naoufel-iMac.crash (117 KB)
Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5_2020-04-14-235902_Naoufel-iMac.crash (109 KB)
Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5_2020-04-14-170724_Naoufel-iMac.crash (112 KB)

HI sorry again I just updated groove agent and halion and elicenser but now every time I try to use them it says that ilencenser is missing even if it recognize the cubase 9.5 ?
am sorry for being stupid lol

Hi,

One of the crash is in HALion Sonic SE. Make sure you have the latest update installed, please. Make sure you have installed SE, not HALion Sonic, what is different application, please.

Two crashes are in VST Prefetch. This is also plug-in related.

Do you recommend updating to cubase 10 !? Is it more stable with Catalina !?
Cheers

Hi,

Now, Cubase 10.5 is out and this is the only version you can buy. You can download Cubase Pro Trial and try it out, if it’s more stable.

Thank you so much Martin for your help