Cubase 9.5 Mix console and Channel configuration have Big issues

Hi guy I ugrade to Cubase 9.5 and work well but I find a really issue in the mix console and channel configurarion, I’m in windows 10 and i use 2 Monitors:

Mix console: I one monitor I have the project in other have the mix console, the issue is if i click in a track in the project this track not is showing in the Mix console, if you have 100 track this is terrible because i have to find the track manually and get too slow the work, sometimes show the track but whe i click in other the problem apper

Channel configuration: whe you open the channel configuration this windows not is update when you selec other track, show other whit nothing

so this had work well in 9 but this 9.5 have this issues,

any idea about this?

thanks

Hi and welcome,

1. Preferences > Editing > Project & MixConsole. Enable Sync Selection in Project Window and MixConsole.

2. In the Channel Settings window click to the Functions menu (most right arrow button), and enable Follow ‘e’ buttons or selection changes.

Hi Martin.Jirsak thanks so much!!! now all is good! and I not see any other issue, work super fine 9.5 thanks so much!!!

Best
Martin

now i have the problem again with 9.5.2 Sync Selection in Project Window and MixConsole Not working, but i have activated the sync, any idea?

Hi,

Maybe some preferences mismatch? Try in Cubase Safe Start Mode, please.

Thanks so much i tried this and reset preferences now seems to work well, i didn’t know this safe mode, is good for resolve all issues, thanks