Cubase 9.5 PC - Constant Crashing Upon Enable/Disable of Track Monitoring

I am having a problem with my Cubase crashing pretty consistently when I turn off and on the yellow button for track monitoring. I have skimmed over the forum but I haven’t seen anything like the symptoms that I am having.

I have already reinstalled my audio drivers and copy of Cubase 9.5 to a different HD. I have attached the last few of my crash logs so hopefully, someone who knows how to read them can tell me what’s going wrong.

Windows 10
Cubase 9.5
focusrite 2i2 1st gen (Latest driver)
Cubase 9.5.0.55 64bit 2018.5.8 20.59.zip (1.15 MB)

Hi and welcome,

Update your Cubase to the latest version Cubase 9.5.21, please. Make sure, your plug-ins are up to date. Try Cubase Safe Start Mode / Trash Cubase preferences. If it still crashing, send a new crash dump from Cubase 9.5.21, please.

Hi,

The same thing happened to me. The software crashes whenever I try to disable the monitor of an audio track. I tried to update (tried the version 30 and 41), but after the update I cannot open the program anymore. My OS is Windows 8 and it generated the .txt file I’m attaching (hope it helps).

I appreciate your help.
WERE432.rar (5.09 KB)

Hi,

Could you attach a *dmp file located in Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps folder, please?