Cubase 9.5 Pro: Export multitrack files

I regularely have to deliver multitrack wav files to one of my customers (ONE file containing many tracks to be used for a show control system).
So far I bounced all the single tracks out of Cubase and then combined them into one file using SoundFilesMerger software.

I wonder if there’s a possibility to do this in one go using Cubase board functionality?

Thanks for any hint on this,

Thomas

Hi,

You can create an output with the right number of the channels. And then export.

thanks for your reply!

But then I still have individual single tracks from these outputs, that must be combined into one file with an external software, correct?

Hi,

You will “combine them” by using Export > Audio Mixdown.

Just made the test with 3 individual outputs. Exporting > Audio Mixdown will result in three individual files. What I am looking for is to have one single wav file with three channels/tracks in it. Or am I missing something here…?

Hi,

See attached screenshot. You will find the Audio Connections setup, routing of the Mono tracks to the output (in the MixConsole), Export Audio Mixdown window setup, and result 4-channel file, imported back to Cubase.

AHH, I GOT IT! Thank you so much for your help! That’s perfect, exactly what I was looking for!
Have a great and successful day!

Thomas