Cubase 9.5 Pro - Problem with copy/paste of signature changes

Hey,

I have recently discovered that copy/paste function in cubase 9.5 pro isn’t working properly. I’m currently using version 9.5.41 and I have never had this kind of a problem before. For example I have a constant change in my project that has to be copied several times (4/4, 3/4, 4/4) but when I copy the signature markings the paste result is 4/4, 3/4, 1/4, 4/4… Am I the only one who has this kind of a problem? Please help!

Re-installation of Cubase 9.5 Pro didn’t solve the problem. I followed every step in this tutorial. https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/mac-os-x-how-do-i-uninstall-an-application-completely.html

Okay so it seems the same problem occurs in Cubase 9 Pro and Cubase 10 Pro. I found a workaround that isn’t very fast nor time efficient but it does the trick. I hope for a solution in the next update. Anyway to the point. If you copy a midi/audio region together with the changes in the signature track when pasting the unnecessary meter changes are at the end of the midi/audio region and simply deleting them is enough. Another method is to just copy and paste in the tempo track editor and not in the signature track. In my project this is rather slow but it works.

I have tried this on Cubase 9, Cubase 9.5 and Cubase 10. It is indeed not working properly on the main track editor window; if you open Cmd+T (tempo edit) and copy-paste signature everything will work properly.
However, if you create a signature track on the timeline and decide to copy/paste settings Cubase starts putting random time signature bars.

I also hope this could be fixed in a future update - it is important when you write music with lots of meter changes or when you have to copy/paste something that’s synced to picture from one project to another.

Thanks

P.S.
Also on Mac Sierra 10.12