Cubase 9.5 problems

Updated to Cubase 9.5 yesterday, several problems occuered. :angry:

1. In inspector problems with Reading names of Inserts, letters comes above each other ?
  2. Chanel settings. The left Inserts area in blue is correct, but on the right send side it has become green-gray Instead of blue ? Pro-fade ?
  3. F12 Audio Perfomance is still problems average load gets red and sounds disapear, even when doing nothing/stopped ?
  4. Output Stereo Track has got back again to -23 LUFS, IsnĀ“t there any preset ? ThatĀ“s to low?

Tom

Hi,

1. Could you share a screenshot, please?

2. This change is intended. Finally the coloring of Pre-/Post-fader is unified for Inserts and Sends. Pre = blue; Post = green. Thank you, Steinberg!

3. Try to increase Buffer Side, please.

4. So you mean after export or while Listening? Isnā€™t you Main Out job on the Control Room set this way?

Unified colours on Pre Post? Have to say its going to take a lot readjustment after 10 years of pre green and blue post!!! I actually wonder whether someone got it wrong at SB?

Now:
Unified color (blue) for Pre-Faders of Inserts and Pre-Faders of Sends.
And another unified color (green) for Post-Faders of Inserts and Post-Faders of Sends.

No, you are not right. In the past it was different:

• Inserts: Pre: blue, post-green
  • Sends: Pre: green, post-blue.

But probably most of users didnā€™t know, they are using Post-Fader Sends. It was ā€œniceā€ and it looked correct, but it was confusing. Now itā€™s unified and always clear (finally).

I just switched the colors around for the sends in the prefsā€¦ so to stay with what I have been used toā€¦

Ok the reason I said that is I donā€™t think I ever used a post fade insert Intentionally. I only associated pre and post colours with sends in cubase. Inserts always showed as blue. I actually canā€™t think of a use case for a post fader insert.
Coming from the analog console way of thinking all Inserts should be pre-fader to my mind.

Can someone give me a usecase for a postfader insert?

I canā€™t think of a reason I wouldnā€™t want them pre-fader

Where is this located in preferences? Itā€™s getting hard to find what your after in there!

Preferences > User Interface > MixConsole Rack Colors - I just clicked on the colors for pre and post sends respectively, noted the 3 color settings on each, then swapped the settings on the two around.

I have actually read somewhere in here (from one of the mods) that this had been swapped by accident, by Steinberg didnā€™t took the chance to do a last minute fixā€¦

Thatā€™s great thereā€™s a way to change it! Sends is where I use pre and post every day. Itā€™s been blue for post green for pre since Cubase SX 1 if my memory serves correct.

Just updated - this is confusing.

It would have made more sense switching the insert colours, if Steinberg wanted a unified colour.

I donā€™t think so. Inserts are used more often, so the color doesnā€™t change for the more often used use case.

I haver this weird problem that the left guitar channel is dead until i re-apply the maxisingle by brainworx but it wont end here the loaded recording on this channel is all wrong and I have no Idea how to fix it. Its like cubase randomly applied an old chorus recording over the whole track on the left channel. When i check the file names in the audio folder the names are right and the recordings are right but not when loaded in cubase.