Cubase 9.5 with Line 6

I have a spider v and cubase LE 9.5. I’m trying to record a guitar part and a drum loop with no success. I downloaded the latest drivers and watched various tutorials I found but have been banging my head against a wall because I can’t get it to work. I can see where the guitar was recorded (track 1 in screen shot), but when playing back, I get nothing even though it’s not muted. However if drag and drop the same recorded guitar piece from the source folder, into a new track I can hear it. What am I doing wrong? Also, how do I change the output to where everything plays back through my pc speakers? When I try to change the output device, the only option is the amp. I’ve attached screen shots and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

• You need to disable the audio track “Record Enable” & “Monitor” functions to hear what you recorded.

• You might get lucky and try the ASIO4all audio driver that is available on the web. I’m not 100% sure but this might allow you to switch between the amp and your PC speakers. I believe your computer audio card would need to be ASIO compliant to work though… So, make sure to check that out first.

Hopefully someone else can comment/better assist on this concern…

Regards :sunglasses: