Cubase AI 11 to Cubase AI 12 update

Hi! Nice to meet all of you. I would like to ask question how to update Cubase AI 11 to Cubase AI 12.
I have got registered Cubase AI 11 (bought it with steinberg ur22 mkii) - it works well.
But for Cubase AI 12 I need new activation code.
In download assistant list in “my products” I can see only Cubase AI 11.

How and when can I receive activation code for Cubase AI 12?

Hi,

Please ask @Matthias_Quellmann .

Details are at https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/4448449036946-Cubase-LE-AI-12-free-updates-for-users-of-previous-versions-

Thank you. I have seen this article.
Should I wait for an email with a new Download Access Code for a while?

I would search your junk mail folder just to see if there is an e-mail from Steinberg there. If not, I think your only options are to open a support ticket or wait to see if Matthias (who Martin tagged) responds to you.

Steinberg will hopefully open the landing page mentioned in the support article soon, making self-service upgrades possible.

Please, give me a peace of advice how can I reach Matthias - direct message option to Matthias is disabled for me.

Hi,

He has been informed to this thread thanks to my post already. No more action is needed from your side. Just wait for his reply.

Are there any information on my request?

Hello

Hope you’re all doing well.
I have a Cubase AI License available since I bought my product UR22MK2 back in 2018 and I want to upgrade to Cubase AI 12 (currently having Cubase AI 11 only available in My Products on the Steinberg Download Assistant). How can I get an update/licensing for Cubase AI 12? Link from this topic doesn’t work anymore and I keep receiving the same notification:

Could you please let me know? :slight_smile:
Respectfully,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I believe @Matthias_Quellmann will be so kind and he will take care of your update licence.

1 Like

Hello Martin

Hope you’re good.
Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate your help and support. Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Alex

Hi @subliminaldnb,
I have added a Cubase AI 12 to your account.

1 Like

Hi @Konstantin_Shel,

Your request never reached me, but I have added a Cubase AI to your account now.

best,
Matthias

1 Like

Hello @Matthias_Quellmann

Hope you’re good.
Thank you very much for your help I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Respectfully,
Alex

1 Like

Hello
Hope you’re all doing well.
I have a Cubase AI License available since I bought my product Yamaha MOX back in 2018 and I want to upgrade to Cubase AI 12 (currently having Cubase AI 10 only available via Elicenser How can I get an update/licensing for Cubase AI 12? Thank you

Hi @Nelio_Perez, I have added a Cubase AI to your account.

You are the best, thank you

Hi @Matthias_Quellmann,
scheinbar bist du der Master der AI Versionen :slight_smile: Ich habe ein UR22C und würde auch gerne von Cubase AI 11 auf AI 12 Update. Kannst du mir da weiter helfen?
Vielen lieben Dank und viel Grüße!

Hello there. I have similar problems, I bought a Steinberg Audio Interface and currently have Cubase AI 11, but I can not open the page with the instructions that would allow me to upgrade to Cubase AI 13, and I have no email about it. @Matthias_Quellmann do you think you could also help me with this?

Hi @Matthias_Quellmann , I have also the same problem. I would like to go from AI 11 to AI 12. Could you please help me?