Cubase AI 6 activation

Having issues with the eLicenser. When i try to download my license i get " The date/time of your computer appears to be incorrect." The date and time are right. How do i resolve this issue

Hello JSchierme,

The most common cause of the date/time error is when you have the computer set to the wrong time zone. Verify the time zone, then the day, date, year, time, and am/pm. Once this is set properly, you should be able to activate it from there.

my activation process stuck at “register eLicenser”. i don’t get the activation code for cubase after insert soft-eLicenser code. the infromation is “Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.” please help me …
sorry for my bad english, i’m indonesian. :slight_smile:

I have the exact same problem

I have the same problem too. After installing Cubase AI 6, a soft-elicenser number appears on the elicenser control center. But then, when I try to register the number to my Steinberg account, it says “Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.” How can I possibly find a solution to this issue? I have been having problem installing this software for a week of trial. PLEASE HELP!

I got the same problem :frowning:, on my account the WaveLab appear but not with the Cubase AI 6. Please help :frowning:

I have the same problem too. I spent all day to solve this problem.
Recently, I bought an Yamaha giutar amp and it icludes cubase Ai 6.
So I installed cubase Ai 6 and install e-licenser controll center and I did every procedure.
But on Steinberg website, there are two soft e-licensor lists and No products found on this eLicenser.
One of them is Cubase Le6 from guitar effector which I had bought couple of years ago.
I could see License list MP3 encoder, Cubase Ai6, Cubase Le6 on eLicenser control center but
Steinberg website shows thre are no products found on this eLicenser.
I don’t have any idea to solve this problem, Please please help me.
so Sorry about bad English.