Cubase AI activation code and upgrade to pro

Hit the maintenance button on the licenser so that I can upload that information to the server

Do you have Cubase AI 11 or 12?

Version 12 might be using the new licensing.

It´s AI 12

Done. No change

Hi. I have almost same problem. I have Cubase AL 11 on my usb elicenser. Bought upgrade to Artist 12 from AL (from 6 version and higher). It’s impossible to upgrade. Download Asistant says “No products found" or “Download acces code is invalid”. On my steinberg account same info. I Send ticket 2 days ago. Still waiting.

Did you log into the activation manager. If you don’t log in it won’t connect with your Steinberg account.

Yep. Steinberg Activation Manager ( I’m log in) says No license found.

That is not the activation manager. That is the download manager. Install this link log on Steinberg Activation Manager | Steinberg

A friend of mine is having the exact same issue. We tried everything. Nothing is working so far.

I have Steinberg Activation Menager, instaled. As I said its says - no license found. I put screens from download assistant and usb e-licenser to show that I have AL license. Activation Menager says “no license found”.

Did you get any help from support? I´ve been waiting over 2 weeks for my support ticket.

OMG, now I am really worried about this. My friend purchased his from here, Cubase Pro Upgrade | Steinberg | bestservice.com

Yes. I did. With a big help from Steinberg Support in Poland (big thanks again) i can enjoy Cubase 12. But if I can be honest my Cubase 11 AI version on usb licenser was useless during this process.

Update: My friend got it solved by phone calling Steinberg support in the UK.

Hi all,

Please let me know if you still have issues to upgrade and we will get it sorted.

1 Like

@Matthias_Quellmann
Hey there, I have the exact same issue. Posted about it here: Cubase AI CC121 Upgrade to Cubase Artist problem

Download Cubase12 directly from the site.
If Download assistant won’t work, set it to open at login. I did this and it worked for me.
You can then enter your DownLoad access code.
Hopefully it will work for you.