Cubase AI CC121 Upgrade to Cubase Artist problem

Hey there!

I bought a Steinberg CC121 and it came with a download access code for Cubase AI, problem is I have not received an activation code for Cubase AI and cannot upgrade to my recently purchased Cubase Artist upgrade because of this. The eLicenser shows no licenses to upgrade.

When I add the download code for Cubase AI in the Steinberg Download Manager it says that the activation will happen when I download the Cubase AI for CC121 but that software is nowhere to be downloaded. I download Cubase AI12 and no activation happens. Also, when I add the activation Code for the Cubase Artist upgrade it tells me there are no licenses available for upgrade.

Funny thing is I can use Cubase AI 12 just fine with no license activated. On my Cubase account it does say that CUBASE AI is used on 1 PC and that Cubase Artist is used on 1 PC (same one) with Verification pending.

I am going nuts here. Please help!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Please download Cubase AI 11.

Hey there! Thanks for the quick reply and the warm welcome.

I did! Now It says that no valid license was found. When I click the start license activation it asks me for the activation code…

Hey,

You can just install and use Cubase Artist 12. I’ll have a look at the „verification pending“ status and fix it.

1 Like

Thanks @Matthias_Quellmann
Sure, already did that in the beginning. Only discovered the problem yesterday when I also bought the Cubase Artist to Pro upgrade. And when I tried to upgrade to Pro it told me that no valid license was found for this upgrade. So I kind of need this fixed so that I can upgrade to PRO. Please let me know if you have any solution.

Everything should be fixed now and you should be able to upgrade from Artist 12 to Pro 12. If not, just let me know.

1 Like

@Matthias_Quellmann
Thank you so much, all works well now!

1 Like