Cubase AI install help

Dear Steinberg, All your documentation is incorrect. I purchased Vocaloid4 for Cubase as a gift for my son which comes with Cubase AI. I need help getting the software

The Cubase AI thread says AI is an OEM version that comes with hardware. Vocaloid is software. Your documentation is not correct and the thread is locked so i can not post in Cubase AI.

The downwload page takes you to an update version of AI and not the install version. Again the website and documentation is no correct.

Pre sales support told me the version i purchased was in English. Yes, the software install seem to be English, but the install docs are in Japanese. Again, your documentation is incorrect.

Please help. We need to get this sorted.

Thanks
Jerry

Hi and welcome,

Please, could you explain more, what is not correct on these statements?

Cubase AI is an OEM version that comes with hardware. You cannot purchase Cubase AI as a software only. It seams, Vocaloid is the only one exception, when the Cubase AI software comes with another software. But even then it is still OEM.

The download page takes you to an update version of AI and not the install version. In your MySteinberg account, there is a Download page, where you can download the full installer of Cubase. There is another “global” Download page, where you can download the latest update later on.

Yes, the software install seem to be English, but the install docs are in Japanese. If your Cubase is in English, then even your OS is in English. You can change it in Preferences of Cubase. All docs languages are always installed.