Cubase AI4 doesn't work

Hi guys. My Cubase AI4 was having a problem few days ago about the activation process and it was solved yesterday by one of the technicians in the Steinberg Company. However, after opening the Cubase today, it looks like it has no connection between the Yamaha N12 and the Cubase. Second, to create a new project, I remember the first time I used the Cubase, there is a menu to select what templates to use. In this window, few templates listed such as 16 Midi Track Sequencer and I remember that Multi Track Recording or Multi Channel Recording and two more template but I don’t remember the name are also in the list. After the reactivation process yesterday, these templates are disappear from the template lists. I need help…

regards
Saint

Try trashing Prefs and setting things up again. See Sig.

Thanks for your help mashedmitten. The Yamaha n12 and Cubase are now connected. As I have mentioned in my first post about creating a new project, that some of the templates list are disappear. I used to record some songs before and I used the Multi Track Recording template but now it is disappear from the template list. Need help please.

regards
Saint