Cubase Always On Top App

I had been using the “Cubase Always On Top” Application on my PC which I loved. It seems to no longer work with 7.5 and I would like to find the person who wrote it to see if he plans to update the app.

Anyone know the writers call name in forum or have a possible link to where latest version can be found.
TIA for any info provided
Kenny

I wrote a similar thread to yours, but got no response. I find it strange that almost no one would worry about this issue.

I find it strange that almost no one would worry about this issue.

I’m worried that they actually can’t fix it…they clearly forgot all about aot when programming the new Mixconsole and now they can never correct it :smiling_imp:

Mud may update its excellent application and allow us to solve the problem. Do not lose hope.

Please Mud!!! :wink:

Unfortunately Mud’s excellent effort is a workaround, not a solution (even the plugin selection window disappears behind the “on top” window).

But for now it’s the best solution until Steinberg solves this one year old known issue :open_mouth:

Until Mud comes up with an edited version I hacked his original file (hope he doesn’t mind) so it will work with 7.5.
Another method is using his original file and rename your 7.5 launcher the same as the 7 launcher (Cubase7.exe).

The modified file can be found in the issue report for 7.5 here (sorry 64bit only).

The modified file can be found in the issue report for 7.5 here (sorry 64bit only).

Thanks, although only a work around your post solved the issue completely for me!
Kenny

Until Mud comes up with an edited version I hacked his original file (hope he doesn’t mind) so it will work with 7.5.

Thanks Niles and again thanks to Mud for the original.

I renamed my 7.5 launcher and fxc.exe works. :smiley: Thank you Niles and thank you Mud.