Cubase are silent ur 22 mk2 are soundless

I updated my Mac OS and my elicense and it doesn’t work any more

Just to confirm, he is not alone. I have the same issue.

On Wednesday, packed my MacBook Pro with UR22mkii with my condenser microphone. Went to a musician’s house to record him. We tried to get sound off of the UR, no success. Guess what, I recorded him with Quick time. What a shame. I had everything updated and still have. No sound. Please see the video. Time spent on this 2 hours.

I decided to post all my issues with Cubase on Youtube as there is no space here. I hope others would join me. For now, they are unlisted now.

Steinberg please fix this.

I updated my elicence program but It doesn’t work!

sorry, I entered the wrong place

I want to make musik

We need to contact the Yamaha> Steinberg support. They have email and phone support. https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/

I updated my setup with future electronica but it doesn’t work at all!

There is a security preference in Catalina that needs to be checked to allow permission for Cubase to have control of the inputs or mic. It is found under Apple>system preferences>Security and privacy>Privacy tab>Microphone. Cubase must have a check in the box.

Please let us know if that helps,

There is a security preference in Catalina that needs to be checked to allow permission for Cubase to have control of the inputs or mic. It is found under Apple>system preferences>Security and privacy>Privacy tab>Microphone. Cubase must have a check in the box.

it doesn’t work, I tried to uninstall and install Steinberg Yamaha USB driver but it doesn’t work

Well if that is the case, you have to contact tech support directly.

:mrgreen: now there is a elicense problem and no sound. I am tired of this two problems.

READ THE MANUALS

to tell that it is not working will not solve your problem

Did you ever read any documentation? A quick start guide… help files… manual…

I updated my elicense program but it doesn’t work

:stuck_out_tongue: there is a update macOS 10.15.7 that was installed this night and it worked!! I am pleased!!

shell I update to cubase 11 and shell I update to a new elicence version and shell I update to Big Sur a new macOS?

i also would like to know if the sound will work on big sur … anyone upgraded ?

there was a elicence problem again and I have to change USB port

there was a license problem 2 times again

now it docent work and I have updated my evidence to the latest version. what shell I do?I got Big Sur and it works!and I got cubase 11 and it works. alicence problem happen but I just change port on my dongle and it works.