Cubase Artist 10.0.30 - Crash when I want to use the sampler

Hi everyone.

Everything is in the title. Everytime I want to use the sampler of Cubase, it crashes. I put the crash dump file bellow this post.

Thank you to consider my problem
Cubase Artist 10.0.30.236 64bit 2019.7.16 18.38.15.255.dmp (698 KB)

Hi,

Could you be more specific, please?

When exactly does it crash? At the moment when you Add the Sampler Track? Or at the moment when you drag-and-drop an Audio file? What Audio file is it (type, count of channels, sample rate, bit depth…)? Where does the file come from? Or at the moment when you touch any edit parameter? Or at the moment you send a MIDI Note?

hello,

the same thing happened here.
the cubase crashs after the situations: when i try to right click some loop at the Media Bar on the right and ask for create Sampler Track; when i create a sample track and try to drag-and-drop some audio file. And sometimes just trying to click on the loops or audio files at the media bar it appears to be resolving something but then it crashes.
I didn’t tried to test with all of my loops. But that happened with the loops that came with the cubase 10 like blockbuster or caleidoscope. 44.1 and 24bits.

at some moment it appeared a message saying that the SamplerTrack.dll was not functioning right

Please give me some help
Thank you for the attention

Hi and welcome,

Thank you for the description.

From this description, I would actually say this crash is more in a “Preview” area. Could you please attach some of the *.dmp files to be able to compare them and compare with the original report, if it’s the same?

So far I wasn’t able to reproduce it here.

Thank you Martin!

that is the dmp file
Cubase 10.0.30.236 64bit 2019.7.18 1.47.01.460.dmp (722 KB)

I am having the same issue. So far, no solution in sight.

I think I have the same issue as well. Unrelated to any use of the sampler, when I preview factory content (loops and drumkits) on the media bay on the right panel, cycling through some loops and within 5-10 previews cubase will crash.
Attaching the crash dumps below.
Cubase 10_2019-08-19-091252-MacBook-Pro.crash (128 KB)
Cubase 10_2019-08-19-090007-MacBook-Pro.crash (126 KB)
Cubase 10_2019-08-19-005848-MacBook-Pro.crash (149 KB)

Hi and welcome,

Reported to Steinberg CAN-24653.