Cubase Artist 10.5 - Virtual Tape Machine freezes DAW

I just upgraded from Cubase 10 Elements to Cubase 10.5 Artist. I was setting up my plugins and really had no issues until I started setting up my template. I opened Slate Audio’s Virtual Tape Machine and it appeared normal, but the moment I attempted to close it, Cubase immediately froze. I had to force close it. Additionally, if I try to refresh the Plugin manager list I will get a critical error and it’ll tell me I need to close Cubase.

I have done everything I can think of. Including uninstalling this plugin and reinstalling it. I went back and checked my version of Cubase 10 Elements and it works just fine in that version. Has anyone had any similar issues? Any ideas of what I can do here? I emailed both companies (Steinberg and Slate Audio) but they are closed until Monday. I can’t open any of my sessions into Artist with this issue persisting.

Hi,

Duplicate posts 1 and 2.

Hi,

I have seen both of those, and I commented on both of them. Neither of them had solution. I have also put in two tickets for help through and I have received zero help so far.