Cubase Artist Crash

Hi all,
Creating a new project where i want to import audio files, the program crashes right away when i select these files.
Has anyone experienced a similar crash?

For some reason the platform here does not allow to add the screenshot i took from the crash report.

Thank you,
Anna

Hi and welcome,

Could you attach a *.crash/dmp file, please?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

When i try to attach it, it displays:
“Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post”
Why?

Hi,

Upload it to dropbox or similar service and share the link, please.

Hi Martin,
When i enter a link, message says ‘you can’t add links to your posts’, when i copy paste crash file in the message body it’s too long.
Any other workable option?
Thanks.

Is there a support email i can share the dropbox file with?

I have manually granted upload permissions, please try again, and sorry for the trouble.

Here:

Hi,

As far as I can see, you are still using Cubase 11.0.0. Please download and install the latest Cubase 11.0.10 update.

If Cubase is still crashing, provide the new *.crash file from Cubase 11.0.10, please. We would need to source *.crash file. The docx is formatted file, which cannot be resolved.

Btw, I have seen, the crash is related to Apple Metal environment. What graphic card and screen(s) resolution do you use, please?

Will try that, thanks.

In the meantime, here:
Capture d’écran 2021-02-25 à 14.14.44

Hi,

I’m sorry, Cubase 11 doesn’t support macOS 10.12. The latest supported macOS version is macOS 10.14.