Cubase can't import vertical videos. Just horizontal

Hi. I love cubase . I like to edit the audio of my videos on this software, but I noticed that I can’t import vertical videos. Only horizontal.
Is it possible that Cubase has any updates to fix this in my old version? thank you!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I’m, I’m not too much in the video area. What do you mean by the vertical and horizontal video, please?

I’m assuming this:

Hi,

Thank you for the hint. Oh, I would expect it’s working.

Btw, the iPhone 15 was released 3 hours ago. You should update your picture. :grin:

5 Likes

Ha!
I’m still rocking an iPhone 7 (plus/max?). Battery is shite and some apps run a little slow. All in all it runs surprisingly well for being 8 years old!

1 Like

Boomer. :grin:

Steinberg doesn’t update older versions of their software. Does any software company?
Portrait videos import into v12 ok. Maybe it’s upgrade time?

I find this age-ist term offensive. It’s always used in a derogatory sense, as if all people born 1945-1955 were idiot affluent triple home owners.

1 Like

I am sorry you found it offensive. I can assure you I meant it in a humorous way and I counted on Martin understanding this intention. It is my own age group and I am just laughing when somebody throws that word at me (which happened before, not on this forum, though).

1 Like

No worries, I know it was meant as humour, (this is not “that” kind of forum). :+1:
Feeling a bit sensitive these days…

Boomer!
:joy:
Sorry, Couldn’t resist!

AAAAARGH!!!

1 Like

Hi Googly, Just to be clear, my post was a spur of the moment stupid joke, and like Johnny, I in no way wish to offend you, I’ve never used the term before. I actually agree with your take on the word.

Hi Googly, Just to be clear, my post was a spur of the moment stupid joke, and like Johnny, I in no way wish to offend you, I’ve never used the term before. I actually agree with your take on the word.

1 Like

Sorry for double post, I thought I forgot to tag Googly in the first one, but now it looks like I didn’t. I probably shouldn’t post at 5am minutes after waking up!

No worries, hence the AAARGH!!!:+1:

1 Like