Cubase Crash report help

Hello, today I had this crash, anybody can tell me what’s the problem?
this is the report

Hi,

The crash is clearly in Cubase. Do you know what did you do before it crashed? Could you provide the source *.crash file instead of RTF, please?

If I remember right I was trying to write chords with pencil in score editor. Please let me know where to search and find the .crash file. Thanks Martin

Hi,

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

thanks, here the files.
The file 2020-04-12 is for sure the file related to this post. I’ve found also other two files related to 17 march but I don’t remember what I was doing in that day when Cubase crashed. Anyway I attach also these two files, maybe can help about other problems.
Thanks for your support, I hope that this can help

Tommaso
Cubase 10.5_2020-04-12-195356_iMac-di-Giutom.crash (97.6 KB)
Cubase 10.5_2020-03-17-134620_iMac-di-Giutom.crash (98 KB)
Cubase 10.5_2020-03-17-134113_iMac-di-Giutom.crash (113 KB)

Hi,

Two of the crashes are in Halion Sonic SE. You have 3.3.1.77 version installed. Install the latest 3.4.0 version from Steinberg Download Assistant, please.

The last crash is in Cubase. But unfortunately it’s very generic. So without the clear repro (step by step, what you did before the crash), I cannot help, unfortunately.

Thanks Martin, sometimes it’s not really simple to remember the steps that caused crashes, only these days I’ve started to post about crash, I hope these can be more rare in future, anyway I’ll update my HalionSonic SE version to the latest.
Thanks so mutch for your reply