Cubase crashes when trying to loadGAO

I am having a horrible time trying to load Groove Agent One, every time I attempt to load GAO cubase just completely closes. I have tried about a dozen times, and even tried updating to 6.5.2 and also uninstalling and reinstalling.
I am using Cubase Artist 6.5 on Mac OS X Version 10.5.8

Any solutions or tips that could be offered?

I had that problem when I rapped my plugins into automap, deleting the automapped VST3 plugin set restored it.
Rightnow my Novation is out of bussines in my set up :cry:

Would it make a difference if my mac OS X is 10.5.8 Leopard when Cubase Artist 6 has a minimum requirement of Mac OS X 10.6 which means Snow Leopard. Would this affect the program so that certain stuff will not work? Should I upgrade to 10.6 Snow Leopard?

Im trying to figure out why Cubase crashes when I add instrument track>click on Groove Agent One>click Add Track… Then it crashes the whole program.

Any help? or anything I could do to make it work? Already uninstalled it and reinstalled it and tried all the updates. Same thing happens.

Anyone>>???

So the fact that you ignore me means you don’t use automap?

pointers:

Did GA worked before?
When did it start?
Did you install software prior to this behaviour?
Do the other VST3 instruments work ? (Prologue_Halion etc)
A full signature would help. Like 32 or 64 bits, soundcard etc etc.

Greetz Dylan.

Sorry I didnt know if it related to me.
It started when I installed it for the first time.
Just got cubase 1 week ago so sorry for being a noob.
Prologue works fine. And when I start the program it says 34 bit on the loading screen. Is that what it is running on?
Or is there away to find out what bit?