This is occurring with all three of the projects I have moved from 7 to version 8.
The projects were absolutely fine when working on them but when trying to open the projects again they crash Cubase every time.
I can get the projects to load by removing a lot of plugins but there doesn’t seem to be one plugin at fault, rather that with fewer plugins in general the project opens. And this is when switching to 32-bit mode, 64 bit mode is unusable for these projects.
The projects open fine in Cubase 7 but I have used the new cubase plugins and taken advantage of the better performance so can’t actually work on them in 7.
I contacted support and sent the crash report over 2 weeks ago and have had no reply.
It’s very disheartening to have such an unstable product getting in the way of productivity.