Dear Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5,
With pleasure we announce the availability of the 7.5.30 maintenance updates for Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5. These updates are a free download and fully supported (please see the bottom of this post for links).
- • The performance when importing a large number of audio files has been improved.
• The reliability of the video engine has been improved (OS X only).
- • CHORD TRACK: The Chord track now works correctly when recording while Chord track is used with a virtual instrument.
• EDITING: A frozen instrument track is now muted when the solo editor is used with the part editor.
• EDITING: Quantization of audio material when AudioWarp is applied no longer renders the application unreliable.
• EDITING: The “invert selection” function in the key and drum editor now works correctly.
• EDITING: Midi CC automation is now chased correctly.
• EDITING: The sound playback now works as expected when an audio
part is edited in the sample editor.
• EDITING: The mouse time position can now be edited without limitations.
• EDITING: The curve tool in the key editor no longer wrongly modifies velocity values when drawing in the articulations/dynamics lane.
• EDITING: Removing pre-populated buttons in the Favorites Tab of the Score Editor no longer renders the application unreliable.
• EDITING: The command “select in loop” no longer selects controller events before the loop.
• PROJECT LOGICAL EDITOR: Certain parameters are now stored correctly.
• LIST EDITOR: The List Editor no longer renders the host application unstable if it is closed when having the status line open.
• MIDI: The performance of the MIDI Editor has been improved with regards to the behavior of the SOLO function.
• MIDI: The MIDI connections in the MIDI device manager are now stored correctly.
• MIDI: MIDI chase now works correctly when multiple channels are used on the same MIDI track.
• MIDI: Drag & drop of a MIDI file into an existing MIDI track no longer leads to name changes.
• MIDI: The controller lane type of the key editor is now set correctly on first opening.
• STEINBERG HUB: The function “remove from list” now works as expected in the project assistant.
• STEINBERG HUB: The Steinberg Hub no longer renders the application unreliable.
• MARKER: The selection of multiple markers within the marker window now works correctly.
• MARKER: A problem with the auto scroll function within the marker window has been solved.
• MEDIA BAY: The location tree can now be sorted in alphabetical order.
• TRACKS: Moving a folder into another folder no longer leads to tracks being placed outside the folder.
• TRACKS: A graphical issue when clicking on the Inspector’s visibility tab has been solved.
• EXPORT AUDIO: BWF timecode information is now included correctly when a batch export is performed using cycle markers.
• EXPORT AUDIO: The audio batch export now works more reliably when using markers in the project.
- • SCORING: A zooming issue has been corrected.
• SCORING: Editing a user symbol no longer renders the application
• SCORING: An inconsistent behavior of shift+double click on a symbol or text has been corrected.
- • CONTROL ROOM: The cue sources in the control room are now saved correctly.
• CONTROL ROOM: The status of the control room modules is now saved correctly.
• CONTROL ROOM: A graphical problem within the control room window has been solved.
• CONTROL ROOM: If monitor A is removed, monitor B is no longer increased in volume.
• CONTROL ROOM: The AI knob of the Steinberg CC121 now controls control room sliders correctly.
• MIXCONSOLE: Unexpected behavior of the Channel Link function
relating to inserted plug-ins has been resolved.
• MIXCONSOLE: The channel width is no longer set below the minimum size when switching from a multi-display setup to a one-display setup.
• MIXCONSOLE: Logging a channel to the right no longer causes problems with certain cut-off and zoom functions.
- • PLUG-INS: Certain problems with compatibility of UAD-plug-ins have been solved.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: A problem with selecting audio and instrument tracks has been solved.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: The instrument name no longer changes automatically when the track name is changed.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: An issue related to the auto track renaming scheme (instrument tracks 2.0) has been solved.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: Unmute statuses of instrument tracks are now stored correctly.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: The output chain display for monotimbral virtual instruments is now working correctly.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: An instrument track no longer loses the output channel configuration when stored as a track preset.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: A graphical issue related to Groove Agent has been solved.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: Track presets from previous versions of Cubase can now be applied without output connection problems in the current version of Cubase.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: An export or import of track archives of instrument tracks with more outputs no longer causes missing automation.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: Mute status of instrument tracks is now stored correctly.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: MIDI events are no longer locked when unfreezing an instrument track.
• VST INSTRUMENTS: VST presets can now be saved correctly for Native Instruments Massive plug-ins.
- • OMF: Japanese characters are now displayed correctly after OMF import.
• OMF: The volume automation is now displayed correctly after
the import of embedded OMF from Final Cut Pro.
• OMF: A playback problem with an existing video file when importing OMF files into the same project has been solved.
• REMOTE CONTROL: A wrong display of the menu item no longer renders the application unreliable.
• EUCON: Closing Cubase no longer leads to stability issues when the EuCon adapter is loaded.
• OTHER: Changing the origin time of any VST Sound audio file no longer renders the application unreliable.
• OTHER: “Solo Defeat” now works correctly even when switched on/off a couple of times.
_ Please note that this list applies to Cubase 7.5 and not every entry may apply to Cubase Artist 7.5._*
A detailed version history and the 7.5.30 Updaters are available here:
Thanks for choosing Cubase!