Cubase / Cubase Artist / Cubase Elements 7.0.5 announcement

Great, looking forward!

Thanks, Steinberg team! Keep it up!

Nice. It’s not everything I had hoped for in terms of feature tweaks, but a very nice dose of expected fixes and tweak.

How does another 7.06 for the end of august/early sept sound?

I would like to see the 7X product span extended in order to get more workflow tweak and features in there…

Gotta hand it to you guys, you have really been on top of the issues, more so than any other time I’ve been using Cubase which has been for years now. I’m really surprised how quickly you have been fixing the issues and releasing updates, you guys have clearly been working hard.

NICE WORK!! :smiley:

I’ll never understand why some people are so negative, Cubase 7 is a gigantic release, with countless new features, features that have made a massive difference to my workflow. i’m now producing a lot faster as a result.

I absolutely love Cubase 7… and it has been perfectly usable for the past 7 months, the bugs for me are minor. I would much prefer to have been using it for these last 7 months than have them wait for everything to be 100% perfect.

Same here.
For me its the strip thang.
Makes adding basic FXs super quick.

{‘-’}

Yes you did. Basically, you mention that in every post…maybe it’s enough. :wink:

Each new 7.0.X update validates my my decision to switch to Cubase 7. DAW users are very fortunate that there is a business model to keep such complex software growing and innovating. I think of my Cubase license as a long term investment. Steinberg’s commit to excellence is demonstrated with their continual refinement of CB 7. I do not have a < 7.X reference point so things like the mixer are truly amazing to me.

Keep the updates coming - We really appreciate them.

Not wanting to be too pessimistic…I’ll wait and see.
Thank’s for the effort.

Hopefully an easier midi learn function for generic remotes. Though I do enjoy using maschine with mackie control

Does this update deal with the corruption issue that began in 7.04? Like many other users, I have been unable to save certain projects and received the message:

“The project could not be saved because:
The project is corrupt!
No new project could be created”

The suggestion was that 7.04 does not like projects containing files that were time-stretched with MPEX in earlier versions. And a forum solution was to back-up the project, and freeze edits. This seems to work, but it’s a complete pain to do as many of the projects I’m working on are large and span several years work - so they’re bound to contain older files that have been processed.

I don’t see this addressed in the 7.05 update but I have my fingers crossed it will work!..

I want to take a second and thank you guys for releases updates and fixes as fast as you have. Letting people know what you are working on and being forthcoming with us about problems really shows a commitment on your part to your customers. I run a pro studio here in Atlanta. I used Sonar for YEARS (around 11). I just changed over from Sonar around 4 months ago…how liberating.

For those that are doubting Steinberg’s commitment…I offer this.

Sonar has not had ANY updates in over 8 months. NOT 1. During that time…Cubase has had 5.

Aloha b and a major +1.

I just realized that C7 was released last December and as you
posted has now had five maintenance updates in six months.

I think they want to get this stuff out as soon as possible
because going forward they have something even bigger planned.

Tanx Steiny.
{‘-’}

right. should we talk about Logic? :smiley:
and even PT…I mean now they released the first 64 bit version ever and they are announcing it as the revolution in the business…but it’s years that many other DAWs have 64 bit support…

Are we there yet ??? come steiny you have been at work at least an hour :laughing: :laughing: my guess will be 2.30 BST