Cubase do not starts without being source!

My computer is not turn based game.

I simple cannot start a completion without get a error. I simple cannot live getting errors to make music living. Even working, I cannot have a logical completion in my own brain with not real supported samples.

Cubase instalation is not being started from the mean source environment setup. It have started after several trials. But it don’t mean trial as something I want.

Another thing is: Cubase is being corrupted by Microsoft Update and Framework Windows XP companion.
It’s giving me the error: It’s not possible to find NtAlpcSendWaitReceivePort in the vinculed dynamic library ntdll.dll, in a perfect suited installation.

The samples, cubase support is great! But my own brain international support is not enough! I’m being clear for the world?

it’s 2 years in the same situation with perfect hardware software, inclusive my hability working for the music on it, not for the problems.

Please do not make my support as littles littles, but serious formed characters as it presents to the post, just as I am.

Abso-effin’-lutely!

Microsoft corporation have to understand they have to give atention to their progress revolution, not only for their news.

Existence is not what they can live behind in comercial appliance. They have their rights to be own like we have the right to be ahead.

Why this question is questionizing my ascenssion? And this are not solving contact for resolution and planning concepts for problems in the designed rules, destinations and credentials?

It’s not a message for friends only, it’s a message for sight resolution. The machine who manifest legal intervention and file association, not the rule tasked to break the compatibility, or the rule lost in the compatibility to make it as subscribed.

Microsoft is not contactable as associated “support and help” don’t support it for the real thing.

It’s Steinberg responsability for the law suite inquired as legal terms to have it as comercial aplicated to the support. I’m here to take responsability or to have what’s flow as normal task? If Microsoft do not respond for their acts, who responds is who is conflicting within. Steinberg. What’s not fair, but is the reality for the update. But the update do not have the same appliance for the assigned sound environment as retail have it as suberb.

Torquato Mesquita, usando a tradução baseado na web a partir de Português para Inglês está produzindo um absurdo total, não podemos compreendê-lo. Realmente lhe foi dito uma e outra vez! este é um grande problema … não!

Ou se isso não é o problema, então você deve estar digitando o jargão total para começar!

This is a international corporation, in a english forum, with international responsabilities and tasked program. What you think about that in other language, I think is not tasked to what I’m enquiring in the happenning you’re not understanding here. Please, speak in english, and piss off if you don’t have the responsability I have with my stuff.

Those users is trying to intimidate me since I have come here, not trying to help or discuss about the issue.

For who is interested in the complain of the issue. I have solved the situation and by sight found the cause. It has been caused by some kind of communication between Samsung and windows update, It’s not resolved for Windows XP, but in ntdll.dll it has been returned to normal state as I have it updated by samsung.

Thank you

Likewise!

Ok, In English.

I’ll say it again, sir you are a complete idiot. We have tried and tried to communicate with you, no one here can understand a thing you type. When pointed out, (just trying sincerely to help) you resort to insults and ramblings.

That makes you a troll. You make no attempt to actually modify your language into anything resembling sense.

If you respond to this post it will be the same or worse than your last posts/insults. That also make you a troll.

I have even taken the time to look you up on the net to see if this is common across your other attempts at communication in English on other sights. Behold it is, and has also been pointed out to you by other users. Troll

You are a strange little person living in Brazil polluting the internet with bazar problems posted in unintelligible English translated from your native tongue, of which I suspect you have a very poor command of in the first place.

Good day and good luck :laughing:

Took you quite a while to finally come to this conclusion though…

I know… I’m a bit on the slow side :laughing:

I guess you’re insulting me, and freely, you’re not a moderator, but in that you’re on my thread.

So, I don’t have to give you words, but you’re giving, and stupidilly insulting my presence.

Ok, what can I do, than the moderation can, to separate us, from my conversations.

What you’re trying is not trying to help me. Only to intimidate… I don’t think you’re part of this site. I’m not rude, to what I’m saying, you’re. I don’t want it.

If you agree with that, with this “conclusion”, the same for you! What can I say?

What is made is made, it’s second chances, I’m not software. I’m user needing peace and relation to what it manifests.

Oh, please, leave me to the reality. Crazy?

Those people are disrespecting me, not trying to conclude my peace? I have to say it again?

What’s this dogs?

You make pass to this Steinberg? Make me apart.

Steinbergs want’s me to make me appart to selfish fakes or something apart as violence?

You want to denegrate my personality and the artists who deserves respects in the self personality, and show me as something comercial to this bull sleaving?

I and I have to scuse something like I was nothing to grade something I am in existence?

Torquato, por favor, qual é o problema? Sou brasileiro (imagino que você também seja) e o pessoal aqui do fórum não está entendendo absolutamente nada das suas respostas em inglês. Trollagem e floods NÃO são apreciados por aqui. Realmente não sei se você está brincando conosco ou está mesmo com dificuldade de comunicação.

Eu estou tentando traduzir as suas postagens pensando em uma espécie de “inglês literal”, mas nem assim consigo entender coisa alguma. Imagino que para um falante nativo de inglês deve ser ainda mais difícil.

Caso queira entrar em contato comigo via mp sinta-se a vontade, pois ninguém está compreendendo quase nada!

desculpe!

You’re seeying just another one trying to appear in something not being moderated.

What I am translated or not, is not part of the businees I’m doing, and my english, like the english are reading are perfect like I am, and you like you’re saying deseperated is not what I am to have an opinion in what this are for me.

So, sake out if you have nothing to say in the meaning of my post.

Torquato, por favor, qual é o problema? Sou Brasileiro (imagino que você também seja) e o pessoal aqui do fórum não está entendendo absolutamente nada das suas respostas em inglês. Trollagem e floods NÃO são apreciados por aqui. Realmente não sei se você está brincando conosco ou está mesmo com dificuldade de comunicação.

Eu estou tentando traduzir as suas postagens pensando em uma espécie de “inglês literal”, mas nem assim consigo entender coisa alguma. Imagino que para um falante nativo de inglês deve ser ainda mais difícil.

Caso queira entrar em contato comigo via mp sinta-se a vontade, pois ninguém está compreendendo quase nada!

desculpe!

You’re seeying just another one trying to appear in something not being moderated.

What I am translated or not, is not part of the businees I’m doing, and my english, like the english are reading are perfect like I am, and you like you’re saying deseperated is not what I am to have an opinion in what this are for me.

And you’re not my friend to say something in what I’m saying like the others… as I am… trolling? what’s is this? yet? to cry?
So, sake out if you have nothing to say in the meaning of my post.

They gonna understood or they gonna make another post in my greetings… yeah, all I want…