Cubase doesn't reconize the eLicense since I install Dorico Pro 3.5 Trial

The problem is everybody gonna see my number

so blur it, or draw over part of the number. tabernak

Okay, the licenses are there. Make sure you are running Cubase Elements 10 and not some later version.

Already check. So what else should i do? I put the last update of Cubase element 10. Still doesn’t works.

I know you must be tired and so am I. Is there a way to contact them?

You can see what contacts are available to you on the support website. Post an image of the error message.

Double check what version of Elements you are trying to run. You have a license for 10, not 11.

Hi,

Could you upload a screenshot of the Cubase icon, you double-click to, when you start your Cubase Elements, please?

Translation
No available licence. The app gonna close
(You have choice between
ok or start license activation

@nikdsv24 – Unfortunately you are not responding to the questions being asked. Don’t know what to say.

Hi,

Thank you. Could you upload a screenshot with little bit more down space around the Cubase icon, to see the name of the application, please?

Hi,

Thank you. Here we go.

This is Cubase Elements 10.5, not Cubase Elements 10. Please download and install Cubase Elements 10.

You would need Cubase Elements 10.5 license to be able to start this Cubase.

Yes it’s like that since i put the update. Without those update it doesn’t works. I don’t understand. It works well a time and one day I open it and the problems start. Ok Thanks alot you all. You are very kind. I will do that. I wish it will works. Bye Thanks again!!!

Looks like i got both version 10 and 10.5. So I remove the 10.5 and put the good icon on my bar and everything is ok. But when my Cubase element 10 stop working they send me a email to say that i have to put the upgrade and this is what i made and it works for a time. It’s so complicated. Anyway i’m so tired all want is Cubase working and it works now so Thanks you alot. Bye

Hi,

The mail was probably not about an upgrade, but about a free update to the latest Cubase Elements 10.0.60. Cubase Elements 10.5 would be a paid update.

Upgrade would be to a higher edition, like from Cubase Elements to Cubase Artist or Cubase Pro.

1 Like