Cubase Elements 10.5 Crashes

I have Elements 10.5 (upgrade from Al 10.50 ) and have been increasingly getting crashes when i try to start up elements. Im running in Win 10 and recently updated win 10 (still not updated to win 2004 yet tho).
Any poss reasons why this is happening? All info and advice much appreciated thanks

Hi,

Could you attach the crash/dmp file, please?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Hi Martin. It doesn’t exactly crash, but comes up in Cubase Safe mode and asks me to either use current prefs and also other options such as de-activate plugins. When i choose to deactivate plugins, i do a re-scan but some of my plugins do not re-appear (such as my plugins with iLok). There are no crash/dmp files. Any solutions? Thanks

Hi again Martin,
Just as an added thing i’ve noticed. When i load an older project i’ve worked on, all the plugins are there and i’m able to use them, but not on a newer project i’m working on!

Hi,

This message means, Cubase crashed during the last quit.

Could you attach the rash/dmp file, please?

Hi Martin,
Won’t let me attach the file ! Tried dragging it into message box but says invalid file extension!

Hi,

Could you share it via Dropbox or similar service and post the link here, please?

Martin - Have PM you a link Thanks