Cubase elements 11/elicenser only works in admin mode [solved]

Hello,

I can’t start CE11 under my windows session. I’m admin’s rights on my PC. In soft-eLicenser, the software is marked as disabled. When I do “maintenance”, I get an error in steps 2 and 5:

---------------------------
Soft-eLicenser repair
Failed to correct the relevant permission file.

Please try to start the eLicenser Control Center by right-clicking its application file and selecting "Run as..." from the context menu.
Click 'OK' to proceed with further maintenance tasks or click 'Cancel' to stop the maintenance process.
OK Cancel   

and

License Transaction Recovery
A communication problem occurred while accessing the license server.

Please try again after downloading and installing the latest version of eLicenser Control software from www.eLicenser.net, or contact your software reseller's support service if the problem persists.

Click 'OK' to proceed with further maintenance tasks or click 'Cancel' to stop the maintenance process.
OK Cancel   

If I start Cubase under my session, I get a message that it can’t find an active license “the program will be closed”. I can click on the button “Launch license activation” > I enter my activation code > error: No elicenser can be selected = soft deactivated

I try to “run as administrator”: no more error during the “maintenance” task; soft active and license found. I start CU11 in admin mode: it works…
Is this normal?

I would still like to start CU11 and eLicenser under my session and not in “admin mode” (I know I can configure the shortcut in permanent admin mode). Has anyone ever had this problem before? Any solution ?
“Failed to correct the relevant permission file”… ok but which file if I can do it manually ??

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I answer to myself if some of them had the same problem: after installing the eLCC helper (help The Soft-eLicenser is missing: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206632670-Soft-eLicenser-virtual-license-container-is-missing), maintenance and reactivation of the product, I can run the software again without my own account, even if the UAC is triggered, which seems normal.