Cubase Elements 8 Track plays back slow and out of tune

I’ve just upgraded from Cubase Elements 5 to 8. I laid down midi drums, guitar and voice on my first track. It plays back too slow and almost a semitone flat. It also means, of course that when I try to add midi keyboards they are out of tune. Surprisingly all the instruments are in time with each other which doesn’t happen if I slow the track down deliberately.
Help please

Sounds like a sample rate mismatch. Check yoursample rate.

Yes…specifically check the Cubase project and the audio interface are both at the same sample rate.

Thank you both. I reinstalled the Saffire 6 drivers and the problem has been solved apart from 1 remaining problem. I have a Yamaha Clavinola connected to the Midi input if the Saffire 6. When I play the keyboard audio it is in tune. But if I record/play a midi track it is approximately, but not exactly, a semitone sharp. any ideas?

It is still the same Problem; Your audiocard´s samplerate and Cubase´s samplerate don´t match

Are you saying the Clavinola played direct from Keyboard is differentlytuned from the Clavinova played via midi?

Or that the Clavinova is tuned different than Cubase instruments?

[quote=“Grim”]Are you saying the Clavinola played direct from Keyboard is differentlytuned from the Clavinova played via midi?
That is what I Am saying, yes. The Clavinova plays in a different tuning when played through Midi

Thanks. any clues as to how to access and change the sample rate on the Focusrite interface would be gratefully accepted as I can’t see how to do it at the moment

I don´t own one so unfortunately not. Somewhere on its control panel…

Thank you both. I found out how to alter the sample rate on the focusrite using Cubase. They were different. Once made the same the midi keyboard is now in tune.