Cubase elements 9 no audio output

hopefully this attaches.

Your settings look ok so maybe the keyboard is not in your all midi inputs for some reason…if you click where it says ALL MIDI inputs in the inspector there should also be options for the Impact (probably 2 different ones)…try the one just called Impact GX49.

These are selected as the Impact and have been all along. Not sure what has happened but my wife s turned it on today not altered any settings and it works?!! Who knows!
I love technology.

Thanks very much for your patience and help.

Should have let the wife do it in the first place :slight_smile:

I’m just wondering if I am having a similar problem.

In my case my midi drums record and play back just fine through my Alesis IO4. However, if I then switch to YouTube on the same laptop to play a tutorial video or something, then when I switch back to Cubase, the audio is no longer working. The only way I have been able to resolve this is to re-boot the laptop. Then when I re-open the Cubase project all is good again. I have ticked the box ‘Release driver when Application is in Background’ in Cubase/Studio Setup/VST Audio System. Without this box ticked, the laptop audio would not play through the Alesis IO4, as Cubase had ‘locked’ it. In JoeNat’s case, it may be that his problem disappeared because the computer was re-booted.

I’d be grateful to hear if anyone has experienced a similar audio issue and haas resolved it.

Many thanks.