I have been struggling with Cubase for the past few days.
As a matter of fact, Cubase crashes (see dump file attached). The crashes happen when:
- change plugins settings;
- exporting audio;
- change project settings.
I also experienced a coupld of BSODs while exporting audio.
Another thing I experience is that sometimes the sound disappears abruptly. It may be related to the ASIO driver or my audio interface however. Still,I need to change the ASIO driver and set it back to normal before I can hear sound again (when Cubase doesn’t crash).
I believe (but I am not sure) the problem is hardware related (the CPU seems to be the cause somehow, but again, I am not sure).
As for now, I have:
- kept Windows and the drivers up to date;
- ran a antivirus scan (and no viruses were found);
- reset the BIOS settings.
Here is my computer configuration if it helps:
- OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz
- RAM: 16,0Go
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630 and 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Audio: Focusrite USB Audio (Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen)
If you could help me, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!
Cubase 10.0.20.187 64bit 2020.3.29 11.09.40.299.dmp (1.12 MB)